Saturday, May 30, 2009

Who will bang on the floors when you're gone?

I live in the ugliest house on the street. If you ventured up and down this street and picked out the ugliest house I would say, " Yes, that's my house." The most beautiful people lived in this ugly house with me once, though. A junkie, a philosopher and a gay Spaniard. We did not have jobs or good hygiene. When the junkie moved, the MDMA parties in the kitchen ceased and I didn't have to sleep with my door locked anymore. But when The philosopher left I cried. He was
the kind of boy that will help you to bed when you pass out in the kitchen at 3 a.m. He will make waiting for water to boil fun. He will spark your creativity and tell you that your ass looks fat in those jeans. He will be missed, so I made him a book that goes like this:















miss you, chompky.

No comments:

Post a Comment